Residential Waste Collection Service Information:
We offer weekly residential garbage collection in Clearfield, Indiana, and parts of Jefferson and Cambria Counties.
Please be sure to give us a call at 814-277-6050 and we'll be happy to assist you with setting up service and scheduling your pick up day.
Garbage Pickup Information
Remember to ALWAYS post your account number where your driver can see it!
There are times when it is necessary to have a different driver/truck do your route. The only way they have of knowing you are a CURRENT CUSTOMER is by seeing your POSTED account number.
- All garbage must be curbside by 5:00am the morning of pick up.
- Observe your bag limit. Extra trash bags can be picked up for an additional charge per bag if arranged with the office.
- All garbage must be bagged or in cans.
- Bags should be 30 gallons or smaller and must not weigh more than 30 lbs. each. Any bags exceeding this weight range will not be picked up.
- Each residence must have their own account. Two residences may not put garbage out together if only one has an account.
- Pick up of Demolition/Construction materials are subject to additional charges. You must notify our office ahead of time.
WE CANNOT PICK UP:
Tires, car parts, liquids, paints, yard waste, metal items (rotors, brakes, swing sets, etc.), televisions, computers, or other electronics.
** Large items must be scheduled. Please call our office at least 24 hours in advance.
If you have any questions regarding your account or any of the above information, please contact us. You may also visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Our office hours are 8am to 5pm Monday - Friday
Request New Garbage Collection Service